Industry Domain: Baking
Location: Toluca, Mexico
Type of Contract: Permanent
Experience: 1 to 3 years
Job Offer Description
The main function of this position is to ensure the continuity of department functions to meet production program goals by managing the personnel under their charge.
- Ensuring compliance with the production program while respecting established standards to ensure process continuity.
- Managing human resources, respecting internal regulations to maintain order and compliance with staff activities.
- Monitoring equipment status through self-inspections and maintenance interventions to meet intervention program requirements and ensure production continuity.
- Improving work methods and processes with the help of quality improvement tools to increase efficiency and reduce costs.
- Search for methods and work processes to improve productivity of the workshop, maximizing the efficiency of the drying workshop without affecting product quality, thus obtaining a cost reduction.
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering or related field.
- Three years in personnel management, document administration, good manufacturing practices, and production line management, preferably in the food and/or pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge of quality and safety standards (NOM BRC).
- Intermediate level of English.
Lesaffre, a world leader in yeast and fermentation, is a family group born in northern France in 1853. Now a multinational and multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
Safmex, a subsidiary of Grupo Lesaffre, located in Toluca, State of Mexico, is committed to providing the highest quality in its yeasts, improvers, and other products related to the baking industry for both artisanal and industrial sectors. Our processes are backed by the following certifications: BRCS (food safety certified), Industria Limpia, Halal Certification Services; allowing us to export our products to different markets such as the United States, Central America, the Caribbean, and several countries in South America. Our company has more than 30 years of presence in the market, always developing high-quality products and combining the results of biotechnology research.
Location: Estado de México, MX
Posted Date: 9/19/2023