Position Summary Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Sourcing, this person will be a critical leader responsible for leading the development and implementation of the supply chain strategies across all Regal Rexnord segments in Mexico (with approximately 6 manufacturing plants and sizeable portion of Regal Rexnord's global spend of ~$3.2B).
The Senior Sourcing Director - Mexico will be the primary point of supply chain leadership for Regal Rexnord facilities in Mexico and a critical leader within the global sourcing team reporting. In concert with the supply chain organization, this key role will be responsible for providing comprehensive strategic sourcing leadership and support to Regal Rexnord's Business Segments and Operations in Mexico with primary focus on material cost management, strategic sourcing, and supplier relationship management. This key role will work closely with the global supply chain teams, plant operations, segment and corporate leaders in the development of strategic plans and actions, while proactively engaged in supporting projects to assure attainment of agreed upon performance across Regal Rexnord. This position partners in the establishment and deployment of standard processes, policies & procedures, taking the necessary steps to assure compliance. This position leads the effort to achieve and maintain alignment in the value chain between the suppliers, and the end customer in all form, fit, function, price, and delivery requirements.
This leader will establish along with Plant Managers, Sourcing and SIOP of supply and demand planning, on-time delivery performance, cost management and working capital performance directly related to inventory deployment and supply chain efficiency. In an effort to improve our supplier performance within Mexico, this leader will provide direct supervision of SQDE (Supply Quality Development Engineers) in the region. The SQDE team maintains the quality standard required for suppliers to support Regal Rexnord's four business segments. As such, this leader will be accountable for the deployment of SQDE resources required to support the needs of the segments. This individual will work as a liaison between the manufacturing needs and sourcing strategy. This individual will support initiatives and processes targeted at improving operational and supply chain execution, customer service levels, supplier segmentation and supply chain simplification strategies, and the optimization of the "total cost to serve" for the entire order entry to delivery process and will share responsibility for trade working capital (TWC) metrics and execution.
- Key Responsibilities
- Supports Regal Rexnord's overall objectives, providing strategic leadership by setting the vision, strategy, and objectives, for the Sourcing organization supporting an annual spend of ~$840M, all Mexican manufacturing plants, with matrixed accountability for the supply chain organization across Mexico.
- Serve as strategic partner to Regal Rexnord's Senior Vice President of Sourcing, to drive appropriate Enterprise and Regional commodity strategies (direct and indirect) for the entire organization which drive year-over-year enterprise value.
- Develop and lead SQDEs in the region, deploying resources to support supplier quality audits, capacity studies, project management support and actions related to improving supplier performance within Mexico.
- Provides regional guidance to Mexico based supply chain teams composed of commodity managers, supplier quality and development engineers and supply chain buyers/planners.
- Strategic business partner with division (VP/GMs) and manufacturing site leaders to improve supply chain performance and operational excellence in Mexico.
- Provide functional leadership and partnership with the all four segment management teams and plants in terms of local supply base and working capital improvements.
- Implement and execute best-in-class decision making., e.g.BVC Selection, Make/Buy, Buy/Buy transitions, Preferred Supplier programs, effective T&C structure and Global LTAs. Establishes proper metrics to ensure sourcing decisions follow TCO principles, export requirements, and delivers business value.
- Oversee selection and management of suppliers for Mexico plants by ensuring proper sourcing guidelines are followed.
- Leverage aggregate enterprise-wide volumes to negotiate "best-cost-first" for the system with involvement of key stakeholders.
- Manage, evaluate, track and report key commodities, currency, and market trends from a historical and forecasting perspective.
- Establish annual goals and objectives, including stretch targets for function/team and manage individual performance to assure attainment.
- Drive spend and opportunity analyses, prioritizing strategic sourcing opportunities within assigned functions and throughout the supply chain environment.
- Responsible for timely reporting of agreed upon KPIs and strategic sourcing plans,
Location: Chiapas, MX
Posted Date: 9/19/2023