- Available for on call rotation to address maintenance emergencies 24 hours per day, 7 days per week unless ill or on Paid Time Off.
- Conduct all business in accordance city, state and federal laws, e.g. OSHA, ADA, etc.
- Complies with all applicable codes, regulations, governmental agency and Company directives related to building operations and work safety.
- Keeps MSDS sheets current and readily accessible. Maintains thorough knowledge of pertinent laws and EPA / OSHA regulations governing property storage and management of hazardous materials, including solvents, flammables, caustics and refrigerants.
- Responds quickly to emergency situations, summoning additional assistance as needed.
- Purchase materials and maintain stock within the area of responsibility, and the approved budget guidelines.
- Maintain and train a staff of qualified personnel to keep up with required tasks.
- Attend meetings as required by the Business Manager.
- Create and maintain an effective preventative maintenance program for assigned properties.
- Provide monthly preventative maintenance reports.
- Maintain proper and current manuals for equipment.
- Assist the Business Manager in annual budget preparations.
- Review monthly utility invoices to identify irregular usages.
- Perform routine building and grounds inspections.
- Maintain the building for safe occupancy.
- Monitor all equipment for safe and efficient operation.
- Reviews assigned work orders. Estimates time and materials needed to complete repair. Orders necessary materials and supplies to complete all tasks.
- Assists with repairs of buildings and installed systems to include plumbing systems, kitchen equipment, roofs, drains, shop, and HVAC.
- Maintains lighting systems throughout the facility, cleaning fixtures and replacing bulbs and lamps.
- Make recommendations for ways to improve the operation and efficiency of mechanical systems.
- Provide the leadership and character necessary to promote good morale, attitude, and team spirit among team members under their oversight.
- Review and approve Building Engineer time sheets for accuracy.
- Monitor all tenant improvement projects, as well as contract services affecting assigned properties.
- Consult with Business Manager on items of major repair.
- Maintain a great working relationship with all tenants and co-workers.
- Assume additional duties as delegated by their respective Business Manager.
- Additional skills and abilities include those listed. (Below)
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES
1. Uses computer and / or Smart Phone for work order system, email, EMS and training.
2. Basic skills with Microsoft Office Outlook and Excel spreadsheets.
3. Physical requirements include stooping, standing, walking, climbing stairs / ladders and ability to lift / carry heavy loads of 50 lbs. or more.
4. Ability to wear all required safety equipment and perform needed task as directed or issued through building work order system.
5. Decisions made with general understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines.
· High School Diploma or GED required.
· Valid Oklahoma driver's license with proof of insurance.
· Requires general knowledge of electrical systems, plumbing systems, fire system devices and air systems.
· Requires the ability to read and interpret information from blueprints, schematics, and diagrams.
· Requires general knowledge in the use of power and hand tools.
· Requires basic computer skills.
Location: Tullsa, Oklahoma, US
Posted Date: 3/15/2023