Be more than just an employee. Join New Era's growing team and experience a corporate culture that promotes personal and professional development. We are looking for team members to contribute to and deliver our mission to securely connect people, places, and information in a rapidly changing digital world. Work alongside the finest team of highly skilled and industry-certified professionals who are encouraged to drive change and think outside of the box. As a team member, you will receive competitive benefits, industry training, and certifications.
New Era Technology is a global IT integrator with 1,500+ employees delivering Collaboration, Cloud, Data Networking, Security, Large Venue, and Corporate AV and Managed Service Solutions to more than 7,500 customers.
The Contact Center Support Engineer will identify, diagnose, troubleshoot, and remediate issues reported by our Contact Center Customers that utilize Cisco UCS, UCCX, UCCE/PCCE telephony solutions. The Contact Center Support Engineer will work closely with our support team and vendors to achieve problem resolution in a timely manner.. Requirements:
- Respond to customer trouble tickets, analyze and diagnose symptoms and resolve issues.
- Provide audit trail of all problems and resolution (input, monitor, action, close) through the use of required tools.
- Work cooperatively with colleagues to meet goals and to ensure operational efficiency
- Mentor other engineers and provide escalation support to front-line support teams.
- Work closely with business partners on telephony-related incidents and initiatives.
- Obtain vendor-related certifications, to enhance professional development and our corporate standing with our vendors.
- Ability to perform tasks with minimal supervision.
- Background in Cisco UCS and UCCE/PCCE
- Strong foundational understanding of networking, phone systems, and contact center solutions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to cope with stressful situations and maintain a calm and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team and client focus, including the ability to collaborate with clients
- Attention to detail and accuracy
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 3 years of contact center support preferred
- BS/BA or equivalent work experience
- Current or expired Cisco certifications. CCNA, CCNP, CCIE preferred
- working remotely and living in either Central or Eastern Time Zone
- Cisco Call Manager (CUCM) & Unity
- Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE)
- Contact Center Express (UCCX)
- IP Contact Center (IPCC)
- Cisco Voice Portal (CVP)
- Cisco Finesse
- Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC)
- Linux RHEL (Cisco VOS)
- SIP and VOIP technologies
- Windows Server
- Technical Troubleshooting
- SQL Server
- Wireshark/ network debugging
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: English
WORK ENVIRONMENT: This is a remote position, looking for individuals in CST or EST time zones.
EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK: generally speaking, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Location: West Chester, Ohio, US
Posted Date: 6/3/2021
New Era Technology