Ranked among the nation's top 10 Construction Managers by Engineering News-Record, The LiRo Group provides integrated construction, design, and technology solutions for a broad range of public and private sector clients.
Our continued growth has created an immediate need for a Senior Mechanical Engineer for our New York City Office.
- Field survey of existing mechanical, fire protection, and plumbing systems
- Design of mechanical systems for the built environment including institutional, educational, and healthcare facilities
- Preparation of construction documents including drawings, specifications, calculations, and details
- Approval of mechanical submittals and aid in RFI responses during construction administration
- Assume the Lead Mechanical Engineer's role on assigned projects
- Perform quality reviews of mechanical designs
- Use engineering and design computer software to complete assigned work (i.e. Autodesk Revit MEP & AutoCAD)
- 7-12 years of relevant mechanical engineering experience
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering from an ABET-accredited program
- Professional Engineering is preferred
- Intimate knowledge of New York City & NYS Building Codes
- Ability to work independently with general instructions / guidance from project manager and produce the expected results
- Able to meet strict deadlines and work well under pressure and work on several projects at once
- Capable of providing technical direction and on-the-job training to less experienced designers
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits package and a positive work environment.
Visit our website at www.liro.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Location: NYC, New York, US
Posted Date: 2/2/2020
The LiRo Group