Ranked among the nation's top 10 Construction Managers by Engineering News-Record, The LiRo Group provides integrated construction, design, and technology solutions for a broad range of public and private sector clients.
Due to our continued growth, we are seeking a recent college grad with a degree in Mechanical Engineering to join our dynamic MEP team in our New York City Office.
- Field survey of existing mechanical, fire protection, and plumbing systems
- Design of HVAC, Plumbing, and Fire Protection systems for commercial, industrial, and healthcare facilities
- Preparation of construction documents including drawings, specifications, calculations, and details
- Approval of mechanical submittals and aid in RFI responses during construction administration
- Use engineering and design computer software to complete assigned work (i.e. Autodesk Revit MEP & AutoCAD)
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 0-1 years' of experience
- Knowledge of DOH "Article 28" requirements a plus
- Knowledge of New York City & NYS Building Codes a plus
- Ability to work independently with general instructions / guidance from project manager and produce the expected results
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and work well under pressure
- Ability to work on several projects at once
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits package and a positive work environment.
Visit our website at www.liro.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer
Location: NYC, New York, US
Posted Date: 2/2/2020
The LiRo Group