Stamford, CT, United States
Stamford, CT- Stamford Office
WWE is looking for an experienced International Corporate Travel Consultant with in-depth Sabre knowledge, exceptional customer service skills and the ability to communicate in a professional manner are required. Must be able to work in a team environment, in addition, rotate working an on-call schedule over weekends plus holidays. Ability to book domestic and international group air reservations in support of various group movements. Accountable for processing air bookings via various methods, making error free reservations, while securing the lowest possible airfares.
Accountable for meeting contractual obligations with airlines on a program-by-program basis, monitoring block space deadlines, ticketing codes, and other requirements. Processing airline, car rental, car service and hotel bookings. Managing room lists, cut off dates and overflow properties for group movement.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES,SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 5 years experience as an International and Domestic Corporate Travel Consultant
- Group travel experience preferred, working closely with airlines to secure appropriate contracts
- Proficient in SABRE and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong working knowledge and understanding all pricing rules, group bookings, exchange transactions, and procedures.
- Utilize preferred vendors to maximize profit and ensures compliance with the travel policy.
- Excellent customer service and technical skills
- Works on various software applications for hotel room lists, ground transportation, charter bookings
- Team player
- Ability to work independently exercising discretion and judgement
- Excellent time-management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexibility and adaptability; ability to thrive under pressure
- Operate with discretion within well-defined policy
- Follows company procedures and department guidelines
- Critical Thinker and problem solving skills
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate
- Performs other duties as assigned
Location: Stamford, Connecticut, US
Posted Date: 8/21/2019
Click Here to Apply