Vineti creates advanced software for advanced therapies. We are a healthcare-tech company developing cloud-based software solutions that enable biopharmaceutical and life science companies to provide next generation personalized therapies safely, securely, seamlessly, and scalably. From the beginning, Vinetis founders have understood the challenges innovators face in developing personalized therapies. We are removing these barriers with technology that integrates the end-to-end supply chain of the process. Our technology makes it possible for patients with cancer, genetic disorders, and other serious health conditions to receive these breakthrough therapies.
As a member of the Vineti team, we can promise you the opportunity to collaborate alongside smart and driven people, with endless opportunities to grow your many skills.
We are looking for the first Senior Solutions Engineer to join our growing business development team. This role will be reporting to our Vice President of Business Development with the goal of supporting Sales, Alliances, and Customer Success teams. You will become an expert of the Vineti platform, lead demos, and scope custom projects. We are looking for a technical and client facing leader to build out this critical function. Our platform addresses the unique needs of our clients; this role will help to demonstrate our technologies capabilities to drive cell & gene therapies and save lives. This position is based in our downtown San Francisco office.
What youll be doing as a Senior Solutions Engineer:
- Participate across the sales cycle, specifically showcasing our technical capabilities of the platform to prospective clients.
- Work with our Business Development team and clients to scope technical requirements and statements of work for customizations
- Work cross functionally to support both Business Development, our Alliance partners, and Customer Success with product demonstrations
- Build strong cross functional partnerships with Product and Engineering to reconfigure and develop new demos for specific customers
- Tailor customer presentations, demonstrations and prototyped customizations to articulate use cases and value to the customer
- Become an expert on our product features and speak to configurability of the platform based on client needs
- Work closely with our Implementation Team to scope client requirements and technical needs for onboarding new clients to the platform
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFPs as necessary, leverage and build upon existing knowledge base
- Travel up to 50%
- 7+ Years of Experience in a Solutions/Sales Engineering or Technical Pre-Sales capacity
- Prior experience working in platform enterprise technology
- Technically focused/deep understanding of the configuration and backend technology
- Dynamic presenter with great communication skills
- Ability to explain advanced technical concepts to stakeholders with a varying level of technical understanding
- Healthcare experience, preferably within a medical or life sciences field or point of care setting
- Prior experience working in regulated environments
- Prior experience working in international markets
- SaaS, B2B, or healthcare IT background, strongly preferred
Vineti is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Our goal is to create workplaces that reflect the communities we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Location: San Francisco, California, US
Posted Date: 8/6/2019
Click Here to Apply