As a Consultant at Spyglass Solutions, Inc. you will be working on projects to develop technology solutions for a variety of clients in industries such as Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and Higher Education. Your work is generally done at client locations in the Greater Boston and New England area in a team environment that consists of Spyglass and Client members.
- Provide SharePoint custom development, configuration and administration support for client projects.
- Develop and implement a variety of SharePoint / SharePoint Online centric solutions, including:
- Web Content Management (e.g. Intranet, Internet, Extranet)
- Collaboration (e.g. Team/Project Collab Sites, MSFT Teams, Office 365 Groups, OneDrive for Business)
- Business process management (e.g. workflow, electronic forms)
- Document Management (e.g. custom content types, policies, metadata)
- Provide .NET development support within the SharePoint framework.
- Aid the presales process by lending your SharePoint expertise to sales pursuits and proposals.
- Assist in the creation of prototypes, POCs, presentations, collateral, etc.
- Design and development of enterprise applications on the Microsoft platform.
- Work as both an individual contributor and team member on projects.
- Prior consulting / contracting experience is a requirement.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science (or related field) and a minimum of 6 years of overall software development experience.
- Microsoft Centric Projects - 4+ years.
- Overall development experience - 6+ years.
- SharePoint technology/development experience - 4+ years (experience with SharePoint On-premises and SharePoint Online / Office 365).
- Experience with .NET frameworks and tools required.
- Web site design and development experience in a Microsoft environment.
- Solid understanding and proven ability with SharePoint 2010 to 2016, Office 365 / SharePoint Online, Web parts, Visual Studio, AJAX, SQL Server.
- Demonstrated understanding of Microsoft Information Worker infrastructure and architecture, software architecture principles as applies to solutions and application architectures (specifically for portals, web sites and systems integration projects).
- Experience with other products in SharePoint ecosystems such as products from AvePoint, Metalogix, Sharegate, Quest, etc.
- Demonstrated experience with the creation and modification of master/layout pages, web / app parts and other related components.
- Experience with Central Administration for SharePoint On-premises, Office 365 Tenant Administration, and SharePoint Online Administration.
- Must have worked with the following:
- Implementing solutions using out of the box features of SharePoint On-Premises, and SharePoint Online.
- App and Web Part Development, Search customizations, Form based development, Workflow development.
- Deployment of packages to SharePoint Online / Office 365, SharePoint On-premises, and hands-on experience with PowerShell.
- Experience with content migration to a SharePoint Online / Office 365 environment using 3rd party migration tools.
- Design knowledge and expertise including knowledge of the following:
- Microsoft .NET Framework (C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET) up to and including 4.6+
- Angular JS, and related UI technologies.
- Automated build, test, and deployment technologies.
- Object-Oriented Analysis and Design.
- UI Prototyping techniques.
- Service Oriented Architecture and Service Modeling.
- Professional and consultative mindset with commitment for excellent customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral).
- Ability to patiently explain the technology and products to customers in crisp and concise laymans terms.
- Ability to come up with creative solutions for ambiguous problems and learn quickly.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, national origin, citizenship, age, disability or protected veteran status.
Spyglass Solutions, Inc. is an EEO Employer- Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans.
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, US
Posted Date: 6/29/2019
Click Here to Apply