Community Resources For Justice is a unique, 140 year old nonprofit organization headquartered in Boston, that provides direct care as well as research/consulting services within the areas of the Mental Health and the Criminal Justice/Public Policy field. Our three divisions, Social Justice Services, Community Strategies, and the Crime and Justice Institute are recognized for their effectiveness and contributions to this important work.
We are seeking a Manager of Contracts and Fiscal Administration (MCFA) to work within our Community Strategies (CS) division located in our Shirley, MA regional office. The MCFA will be a dedicated and passionate individual who encompasses CRJ's mission but is also passionate about the clients we serve in Community Strategies. You will be responsible for all aspects of contract and budgetary management in CS whele working collaboratively with Directors and Managers of the group.
The Manager of Contracts and Administration will report directly to our Director of Fiscal Operations located in Boston and perform tasks including but not limited to:
- In collaboration with the division directors and in support there of represents CS and participates in all MA/NH funding and CRJ contracting and re-contracting activities. Ensures that all contracts, amendments and other contractual obligations are prepared / updated and submitted on a timely basis.
- Works collaboratively with the CS directors and the Budgets department in the development and preparation of the CS annual operating and capital spending budgets.
- Interfaces regularly with his/her fiscal counterpart of the customer agencies
- Monitors and provides analysis of the monthly financial results and reviews with appropriate CS and CRJ management.
- Provides financial support to operations in all states in which Community Strategies provides care, currently including Massachusetts and New Hampshire.
- Working with the CS directors develops and prepares both internal and external CS consumer budgets
- Provides financial analysis and support to CS Directors and/or the Vice President of Developmental Services as requested.
- Under the direction of the Director of Fiscal Operations and in collaboration with Manager of Accounting and Compliance completes all state reporting requirements relating to contracts and assists with the UFR and 990 preparation as required
- Assists with the fiscal training of CS staff.
- Provides additional ongoing and ad hoc financial analysis and support as requested by the Director of Fiscal Operations.
- Supervises two staff accountants responsible for CS cash controls and audits and the processing of all CS consumer entitlements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Five years of relevant business experience including 3 years as a supervisor
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills, strong telephone skills, strong people skills, professionalism and confidentiality.
- Experience working with the Massachusetts Department of Developmental Services or similar agency preferred.
- Ability to travel to offices in NH and MA.
CRJ provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Location: Shirley, Massachusetts, US
Posted Date: 6/21/2019
Click Here to Apply
Community Resources For Justice (CRJ)